RS Publication Technically Co-Sponsored Conferences
The Science and Information Organization enters into agreements for technical
co-sponsorship with conference organizing committees as one means of promoting
activities for the interest of its members. The objective of this Technical Co
Sponsorship is both to:
- Improve the assistance, The Science and Information Organization
provides to conference organizers with which it agrees to be in
- Help the conference gain greater international visibility, as well as
These are high-quality conferences, that fall into the common field of interest
and would be of great benefit and interest to our readers and associates.
"Technical Co-Sponsorship" means that the The RS Publication, usually through
one of its Technical Committees, is significantly involved with the development
of the technical program. The Society, however, does not engage in financial
involvement with a conference which it Technically Co-Sponsors and assumes no
financial responsibility for the conference.
What are the Benefits of Technical Co-Sponsorship?
- Your conference will be listed on the The Rs publication web site, bringing
your conference to the attention of the Researchers around the world.
- You may use The Rs publication logos on your web site and other
- With prior agreement, selected papers from the conference may be
published as a special issue of the different journals of Rs publication(subject to the usual peer-review process
for the journals).
- Reduced registration fees for selected manuscript authors, in the
upcoming conferences/publications of the Rs publication.
For complete procedure, contact us at